30 Days Of Unlimited Barre Classes For $79
About Our Tampa - Westshore Barre Studio
The Bar Method Tampa - Westshore is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
Our studio features a light-filled, open space with tall ceilings, 2 workout studios and a large locker room with 3 showers. We are located in Westshore, near International Plaza with many surrounding upscale dining options. There are plenty of free parking spaces both in the front of our studio and in surrounding parking garages. We are open 7 days a week.
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $*
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owners
Chloe Jennings graduated from the University of Central Florida with her Bachelors Degree in Political Science - Pre-Law. She has always been active through recreational sports, but struggled to find consistency in a workout routine. In 2020, she tried a Bar Method class with her mom and was hooked. She loved the focus on the mind-body connection and feeling both mentally and physically stronger after each class. The opportunity arose to become a co-owner of The Bar Method Tampa, and she knew it was meant to be. Her love for the Bar Method and how it helped her find a new level of self-love, shine through every moment she is at the Studio. She is honored to help create those moments for you!
Terri Jennings has been educated in dance from the age of 5 and studied dance at the University of South Florida during her college years. A full time Realtor by trade, her passion for customer service and excellence is like no other. One of her wonderful clients introduced Terri to The Bar Method, and after her first class she realized that she had found a new passion. The Bar Method gave her transformational results, both physically and mentally, and clients are cared for and truly thought of as family. When the opportunity to co-own the studio arose, she didn’t think twice, and she loves sharing her passion for The bar Method with everyone she meets!
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes to guarantee your spot. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance in The Bar Method app, online or by calling/emailing the studio.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Your waitlist spot is treated as a class reservation as soon as you are added to class and does not need to be confirmed. Please remove yourself from the waitlist if you no longer plan to attend the class.
- If you cannot attend class (either in studio or via livestream), cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- All Clients must cancel any reserved class (in studio or via livestream) with at least 1 hour notice. The first class of each day, all classes that begin before 9am and Bar Babies must be canceled the night prior by 8:15pm to be considered an early-cancel.
- No shows will result in a $20 charge every occurrence.
- Failure to early cancel will result in a $10 charge each time after 3 occurrences.
- Private classes require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of half the class cost.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover your knees and socks that cover your entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped bottles with clear liquids are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. If you are on call, your phone can be left at the front desk with one of our Studio Coordinators.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide antimicrobial mats for class usage.
- The Bar Method is safe for pre-natal clients at all stages of their pregnancy.
- Instructors are skilled in making sure clients practice correct Bar Method form, which has been developed to be safe for mom and baby.
- It is strongly encouraged that all new clients who are 20+ weeks pregnant arrive early to review our prenatal modifications with an Instructor before class.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest and avoid spreading it to others.
- We offer complimentary childcare to new clients and members.
- Childcare is currently offered on weekdays at 9:15am.
- Prior reservations are required.
- We have many free parking spots in front of Cooper’s Hawk as well as parking garages on the perimeter of the of the property. Both are within easy walking distance from our front door.
- If you are attending a class that is during typical “after work hours” we suggest arriving early to give yourself plenty of time to park as that is when the lots are the busiest.
- During busy times, we recommend going straight to one of the parking garages as they always have spaces available on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- The closest parking garage is located to the lefthand side of AC Hotel if you’re looking at the front of the building.
- Call the studio if you have any trouble navigating the parking lot.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships once per rolling year for up to 60 days. Suspensions 14 – 29 days are complimentary and those 30 – 60 days are $25/month.
- New Special packages must start within 1 month of purchase.
- Class packages must be used within 3-6 months of purchase (check specific class packs for more detail).
- All sales on Bar Method classes, memberships or packages are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.