About the studio
The Bar Method West Hollywood is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
THE STUDIO ON WEST 3RD ST IS OPEN with 26 classes per week! Master Teachers guide you through a challenging and worthwhile workout to carve muscle, burn fat, lift your mood, and get you fit fast We are ALSO on Zoom with another 31 Interactive, Live classes a week. You can keep your camera on or off, but if it's on, you'll get tips and encouragement from your Master Teacher!
Services & Amenities
- Waiting Area
- At this time, we classes are reservation only. Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance. Classes are limited to 9 students per class.
- Please wear a mask in the studio. Our studio requires masks throughout class for both teachers and students.
- You will be assigned a station at the barre with where your sanitized props will laid out. Bring a bath sized towel from home, which you will stand on and do your exercises on. The stations will be at least 6 feet apart and at least 9 feet from the teacher.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:30, and 7:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Wear a mask while at the studio.
- Bring a towel to stand on and then cover your mat.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
We do not have dedicated parking for the studio. There is meter parking on our block, free neighborhood parking on the side streets, and parking available at The Beverly Connection.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.